Here is a lightweight inverter that can withstand the test of time in harsh environments and heavy use. The IG-2500 weighs only 26 pounds, making it the lightest grid-intertied inverter on the market.
This inverter is economical and ecological:
Less raw materials used to produce Fronius IG inverters.
Less CO2 emissions produced in manufacturing and less material to recycle down the road or that might eventually end up in a landfill.
Costs 2 to 3 times less to ship a Fronius IG inverter because of its light weight.
Less fossil fuels consumed to get the Fronius IG from our warehouse to your photovoltaic installation.
- LCD Display tracks more than 20 system performance parameters
- The Fronius IG Module ManagerTM software tracks and locks onto the array’s maximum power point to optimize the energy output of an array.
- FRONIUS inverters operate reliably at full power, without de-rating, over a wider range of temperatures.
- FRONIUS' unique phase-shift technology maximizes switching efficiency. Switching losses are minimized through this innovative design, allowing an even higher efficiency to be maintained.
- Fully programmable operation
- The Fronius IG uses a high frequency transformer, a substantially smaller transformer than the 60 Hz transformers used in inverters with one-stage topologies. The transformer also provides galvanic isolation.
- We have optimized the output inductor to put two inductors on one coil. Many other inverters use two separate inductors, which makes an inverter weigh more.
- A wide input voltage range permits the use of modules of every power size and voltage. You can easily fine tune your system with different wattage modules and string configurations. The voltage window for the Fronius IG series is 150--500Vdc.
- Integrated DC and AC disconnects. Both DC and AC electrical connections are made in the convenient installer accessible wiring compartment. Fronius has pre-wired the DC breaker to a heavy-duty terminal block that accepts up to eight #8 AWG conductors.