The SP Series of Cotek inverters improves on previous generations with increased efficiency, high power density, selectable output voltage and selectable frequency in a robust aluminum case.
The Cotek SP3000-124 outputs 3,000 watts of continuous 120Vac power and will surge up to 6kW. The SP3000-124 is compatible with 24 volt battery banks and is a great inverter for off-grid homes and cabins.
- Pure sine wave output
- Power ON / OFF remote control (Green Terminal)
- Remote controller CR-8 / CR-16 (optional)
- Input & Output fully isolation
- Temperature & Load controlled cooling fan
- Built in advance microprocessor to provide friendly interface
- Output frequency 50 / 60 Hz selectable by DIP switch
- Output voltage DIP switch selectable
- Adjustable power saving mode by variable resister
- 3-color LED status indicators
- Input protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature
- E-13 / UL / CE / FCC approved