Cotek SP2000-124 Inverter
The Cotek SP2000-124 inverter converts 24 volts DC to 2000 watts and uses pure sine-wave output. Features advanced technology such as wide DC input voltage, wide operation temperature and comes with a output voltage selectable dip switch. Overall, this inverter can be used for many applications and is extremely user friendly.
The Cotek SP2000-124 inverter is E-13 / UL / CE / FCC approved and includes a 2-year warranty!
- Pure sine wave output
- Power ON / OFF remote control (Green Terminal)
- Remote controller CR-8 / CR-16 (optional)
- Input & Output fully isolation
- Temperature & Load controlled cooling fan
- Built in advance microprocessor to provide friendly interface
- Output frequency 50 / 60 Hz selectable by DIP switch
- Output voltage DIP switch selectable
- Adjustable power saving mode by variable resister
- 3-color LED status indicators
- Input protection: Reverse Polarity (Fuse) / Under Voltage / Over Voltage
- Output protection: Short Circuit / Overload / Over Temperature
- E-13 / UL / CE / FCC approved