The Refurbished MS2000-15B Inverter
A pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile, back-up, and off-grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
The MS2000 is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458 for mobile use and also meets KKK-A-1822E standards for emergency vehicle use.
Install the MS Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your utility power cable to the inverter’s easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Even at low AC voltage, the sinewave charger efficiently charges your batteries and the
- modified sine wave inverter keeps the cost down.
- The battery temperature sensor works with the charger for optimum charging.
- The MS Series comes in three power models and 12 and 24 volt configurations.
- Flash programming to facilitate memory upgrades.
- Versatile mounting: this model can mounted on a shelf, a bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight base and cover provide noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port
- Accessible design and Convenient switches
- 50 Amp transfer service is available on all models.