The GT 4.0 Grid Tie Solar Inverter is a three kilowatt high performance PV string inverter that offers high efficiency, lower installed cost, improved aesthetics and high reliability.
The Xantrex Grid Tie Solar Inverter (GT Series) is designed to convert photovoltaic (PV) electricity produced by solar modules into utility-grade power that can be used by the home or sold to the local electrical utility. Offering high efficiency (up to 96.0 %), clean aesthetics, high reliability, and a low installed cost, through ease of installation and integrated features, the GT Series is a proven, high-frequency design in a compact enclosure.
The GT Series may be installed as a single inverter, for a single PV array, or in a multiple-inverter configuration for large PV arrays.
- An NEC compliant, integrated DC/AC disconnect, standard in the GT Series, eliminates the need for external DC (PV) disconnects, and in some jurisdictions, AC disconnects
- Large heat-sink offers extraordinary heat dispersion without the need for a cooling fan
- Liquid crystal display (LCD) provides instantaneous information - power level, daily and lifetime energy production, PV array voltage and current, utility voltage and frequency, time online "selling", fault messages, and installer-customized screens
- LCD vibration sensor allows the tap of a finger to turn backlight on and to cycle through display screens
- Free PC software for remote monitoring and system troubleshooting available online
- Flexible module selection and sizing due to wide PV input MPPT tracking voltage range
- Lightweight and versatile mounting bracket
- Rugged NEMA 3R inverter enclosure allows reliable indoor and outdoor installations
- Best-in-class efficiency to maximize solar system return on investment
- Accurate MPPT tracking ensures maximum energy harvest under any conditions
- FCC Part B compliance provides less external electronic interference
- 10-year standard warranty
- Sealed inverter enclosure can be quickly separated from the wiring box allowing DC/AC connections to remain intact in the unlikely event the inverter needs to be serviced