The Xantrex GT100 and GT250 incorporate an advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm to maximize the energy harvested from a PV array. To reduce power losses during the conversion process, the inverter uses the latest switching devices and a high-efficiency transformer to achieve a weighted CEC efficiency of 96%.
To ensure reliability, the Xantrex GT100 and GT250 and their sub-components are tested using Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT). HALT combines thermal and vibration technologies to stress a product beyond its specifications. This enables Xantrex to develop products and test them to a much higher standard than other inverter manufacturers. High reliability of the Xantrex GT100 and GT250 reduces system downtime and results in higher energy production.
Xantrex GT Series Grid Tie Solar Inverters are based on a reliable platform that is used in grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) and wind turbine applications throughout North America and Europe.
- Ultra-efficient design with industry-leading CEC efficiency of 96%, including isolation transformer
- Integrated design with transformer and AC/DC disconnects in one unit
- Night-time disconnect to reduce tare loss
- Integrated ground-fault detection and interruption
- Soft-start circuit to reduce nuisance trips
- Sealed design does not require filters or external air to cool sensitive components
- Back and sides of unit designed for zero clearance installations to minimize inverter space requirements
- Wiring access points on bottom, sides, back and top of inverter
- Removable air outlet allows inverter to be mated with venting duct work
- Designed for forklift or sling transportation
- E-coated and powder coated steel enclosure for maximum corrosion resistance
- Designed for maximum reliability with film-type capacitors, bus bars in the power path, and uses compression lugs and disc springs to maintain torque
- Bright fluorescent green vacuum display with UV cover for ease of reading in sunlight
- RS485/Modbus and RS232 communications
- Available with either a five-year or ten-year warranty