The Outback Flexware Inverter System offers you 14,400 watts of pure sinewave power. All you have to do is hang it on the wall and add your solar electrical input.
This Outback Power Flexware solar power center, assembled and tested by Unbound Solar, can provide up to 14,400 watts of AC Sinewave power. It’s housed in a compact affordable package and includes four Outback GVFX3648, 3.6kW, 48V, Grid-Interactive Inverters, a communications Hub, a Mate control and programming module and is easy to install.
Easy to install, it can also be wired with useful options like an OutBack MPPT Flexmax 60 or FlexMax 80 controller, a FlexNet system monitor and a generator start module for automatic generator starting.
Call one of our Sales Techs today at 1-800-472-1142 to find out more about this system.
- 4 Outback GVFX3648, 3.6kW, 48V, Grid-Interactive Inverter
- 1 OutBack HUB10 System Communication Manager
- 1 Outback MATE Remote Monitor & control
- 1 Outback Flexware FW1000-DC DC enclosure for up to 4 FX inverters
- 1 Outback Flexware FW1000-AC AC enclosure for up to 4 FX inverters
- 2 Outback Flexware FW-MP Mounting Plate for FW500,1000
- 4 Outback Flexware FW-DCA DC Adapter
- 4 Outback FW-SP-ACA AC Adapter w/surge Suppressor
- 4 MNEDC-175 amp DC Breaker 125VDC panel mount, 1.5″
- 1 Outback FW-IOB-Q-120/240VAC Quad inverter Input-Output-Bypass for FW1000 120A
- 1 Outback RTS – Remote Temp Sensor
- 4 2/0 – 36″ UL Cable, Battery/Inverter (black)
- 4 2/0 – 36″ UL Cable, Battery/Inverter (red)
- Assembly and Testing