Built to last
Astronergy CHSM 6612P 310-watt solar panels can survive in even the most severe conditions. The durable frame is constructed of silver anodized aluminum and will stand up to heavy winds and snow loads up to 113 pounds per square foot, or 5400 Pa.
Quality is guaranteed
All Astronergy solar panels are tested before the lamination process, and again before they leave the plant. These solar panels are some of the best polycrystalline solar panels in today’s market.
- Rigorous testing
- Multiple inspections
- 10 year extended product warranty
- Warranty is covered by Astronergy’s Re-insurance
- Read here how it works
Please note: Astronergy Solar panels are listed under “Chint Solar” on the CEC list.
See All Solar Panels.
- UL and cUL certified
- 15.9% module efficiency
- 72-cell polycrystalline module
- Stringent in-house testing via MES process
- Silver anodized aluminum frame
- -0/+3 % tolerance ratio
- TUV, IEC and CE listed