ET Solar’s P660255WB 255-watt polycrystalline solar panels are high quality solar panels with an unbeatable price. Suitable for home or business applications, these solar panels come with an attractive black frame and white back sheet and are guaranteed to generate power efficiently for years to come.
ET Solar is one of the few companies in the industry to offer liability insurance with their solar panels. They also come with a 25-year linear power warranty and a 10-year workmanship and materials warranty.
Built to withstand heavy weather, the P660255WB 255-watt polycrystalline solar panels will sustain snow loads of up to 113 pounds per square feet or 5400 PA. Their anodized aluminum frames improve corrosion resistance.
- 15.67% efficiency rating
- 0 to 5W positive tolerance
- Low iron tempered safety glass
- Self-cleaning and anti-reflective layer with higher light absorption and minimal surface dust
- Anodized aluminum frame improves corrosion resistance
- Industry leading performance in a low irradiation environment by Photon test
- Withstand high wind loads and snow loads
- Cell encapsulation EVA Gel Content and Peel Strength Test
- Tight power tolerance
- MC4 Connectors