The 96-cell high-efficiency HIT N325, 40mm solar panel provides your home with a powerful combination of immediate energy savings, long term performance, and sleek beauty. A remarkably low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/C helps generate greater electricity output even on the hottest days.
Panasonic home solar panels are backed by an industry-leading parts and performance warranty that guarantees minimum power output of 90.76% after 25 years.
- 19.4% module efficiency and sleek all black appearance
- Pyramid cell structure design for optimal sunlight capture
- Low temperature coefficient of -0.258%/°C produces higher power output at high temperatures
- Heterojunction technology with ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers reduce electron loss
- Water drainage frame design prevents rain accumulation, eliminates water stains from panel surface