The CSI CS6P 235 e-module withstands heavier snowloads and wind conditions than other leading solar panels. With 13.3 watts per square feet, this panel is also tailored for people looking for maximum power output in very limited spaces.
The 235 watt silver framed module can be used for large on and off-grid applications such solar power stations, as well as commercial, industrial and residential roof-top systems
This panel boasts an industry leading power tolerance of 2.1% and, with Canadian Solar’s state-of-the art design, production and quality control techniques, you are ensured a high-yield, long-term performance with every module.
Canadian Solar incorporated in Canada in 2001, and mainly manufactures its panels in China. It was successfully listed on NASDAQ Exchange by November 2006.
- Stronger frame to withstand heavier snow load and higher wind-pressure
- Performance of mechanical load test 5400Pa, instead of the normal 2400Pa
- Weight distribution of 2.4 pounds per square feet
- Power output of 13.3 watts per square feet
- Industry leading power tolerance of ±2.1%
- Easy mounting with ready-made plug-and-play cable & coupler
- Maintenance-free junction box and Integrated bypass diodes
- Screwed and anodised hollow-section aluminium
- frame with mounting holes
- Tempered solar glass with high luminous efficiency