American-made SolarWorld modules are built on a foundation of more than 40 years of ongoing innovation, continuous optimization and technology expertise. All production steps from silicon to module are established at their production sites ensuring the highest possibly quality. SolarWorld modules are suitable for all global applications from residential solar systems to large-scale power plants.
The SW 295-watt Sunmodule Plus is designed for long-term use, durability and ease of use. It will sustain loads of up to 113 pounds per square foot, which means it will withstand even the harshest weather conditions. Its black anodized aluminum frame is compatible with “Top-Down” and “Bottom” mounting methods.
SolarWorld products are manufactured in state-of-the-art factories according to US and international labor and environmental standards. Their flash testing process ensures that any SolarWorld solar panel delivered to your door has greater than or equal power to the nameplate rated power.
SolarWorld’s solar panel warranty is different than many of its competitors. Their linear warranty guarantees that the power generated will not decrease more than 0.7% per year from its nameplate over a 25-year period. The SW295 Sunmodule Plus also comes with a 20-year workmanship warranty.
See All Solar Panels.
- Every component is tested to meet 3 times IEC requirements
- Designed to withstand heavy accumulations of snow and ice
- Glass with anti-reflective coating
- High-performance cell structure
- Easy to mount and ground
- Extended cable lengths for easier installation
- 25-year linear performance guarantee
- 20-year product workmanship warranty
- Black frame, black backsheet