Unbound Solar is now offering the Trina Solar PA05 230-watt solar panel in black. The PA05 black, 230-watt solar panel combines Trina Solars high-efficiency blue polycrystalline cells with a black frame and backsheet. The outcome is a black sleek, aesthetic look, with all of the quality and efficiency you can expect from Trina Solar modules. Guaranteed to generate its nameplate power or more ( i.e. 230 to 235 watts), it is suitable for off-grid commercial, residential or utility scale applications. The module can easily be mounted with ground, roof, building face or tracking systems. It is also a good choice if you’re looking for a panel that works well in low light conditions.
Trina Solar performs a variety of quality control tests to insure their modules keep up to their high standards. Read more about their testing processes here.
Call Unbound Solar to get more information at 1-800-472-1142.
- Black framed with black-toned panel
- Module can bear (5400PA) and wind loads (2400PA)
- Good choice for low light conditions such as morning, evening and cloudy days.
- Tight power tolerance of +3% helps higher output power, by reducing module string mismatch losses.
- Significantly improves power output as well as long-term performance and reliability.
- Highly transparent, low-iron, and tempered glass and anti-reflective coating increases energy yield.
- New eco-friendly packaging minimizes cardboard waste and transportation costs.
- Manufactured according to International Quality and Environment Management System (ISO9001, ISO14001)