Trina Solar’s silver-framed TSM-225PA05 225-watt panel are appropriate for on or off-grid commercial, residential or utility scale applications. They can easily be installed with ground, roof, building face or tracking systems.
Trina Solar has put extra care into these panels to make sure each panel is resistant to any kind of weather condition, whether it’s freezing or blazing hot. The aluminum frames are designed to withstand any harsh wind conditions, and Trina Solar performs a variety of quality control tests to insure their modules keep up to their high standards. Read more about their testing processes here.
Trina Solar constructed the TSM-225PA05 with highly transparent, low-iron, and tempered glass and anti-reflective coating to increase the module’s energy yield. The new 3 bus bar design significantly improves power output as well as long-term performance and reliability. The Integrated bypass diodes protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing.
Call Unbound Solar to find out more about these panels at 1-800-472-1142.
- Silver Framed
- Integrated bypass diodes protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing.
- Anodized aluminum frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy winds.
- Module technology ensures there are no problems of water freezing and warping.
- Low power tolerance of +3% helps higher output power, by reducing module string mismatch losses.
- New 3 Bus Bar design significantly improves power output as well as long-term performance and reliability.
- Highly transparent, low-iron, and tempered glass and anti-reflective coating increases energy yield.
- New eco-friendly packaging minimizes cardboard waste and transportation costs.
- All modules designed and manufactured in China at an ISO 9001 certified factory.