Mitsubishi Electric Solar Panels — High Efficiency & Durability
These modules are engineered for extended use in environments with harsh weather conditions and extreme temperatures.
Utilizing polysilicon technology, these Mitsubishi photovoltaic modules are known for their high reliability and high-efficiency. They even have a lower environmental impact than other solar panels.
Warranty25-year limited warranty on power output. These panels are designed to deliver you trouble-free electricity for years to come. Download Warranty details.
Exciting new technology- Solder-free Cells Mitsubishi has developed a composition and manufacturing processes that excels at environmental resistance and efficiency, regarding the silver electrodes formed on the surface of the solar cells.
This has paved the way to the industry-first introduction of mass-produced solder-coatingless cells. As the name suggests, these special cells require no solder coating. This eliminates lead, which is harmful to the human body, while the expanded light reflection, with the solderless status, improves cell efficiency..
- Lead contents: 0 g*. A new form of photovoltaic power generation, even friendlier to the environment.
- Previously, the total amount of lead used in the photovoltaic modules required providing power to single residence (using a 3kw system) was around 864 g. The new lead-free solder modules use no lead whatsoever.
- lead volume used in soldered parts
- No solder coating required for cells-for higher PV module conversion efficiency. Using newly developed silver electrodes that offer superior weatherproofing, We've even achieved higher PV module conversion efficiency, taking advantage of the new product's ability to more uniformly reflect the sun's rays.
- Designed for both commercial and domestic applications suitable for both grid connected and stand-alone systems, the module offers high both performance and reliability.
- The polycrystalline photovoltaic module is manufactured to the strict engineering guidelines, ensuring all modules meet the requirements of international quality standards.
- UL 1703/IEC 61215/TUV Safety Class II
- High power output is achieved using 150mm square polycrystalline silicon cells, thereby achieving greater output due to the high coverage area of the individual cells. Each cell string is protected by sheets of ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) and laminated between a weatherproof backing film and a highly transmissive, highly transmissive, highly impact- resistant, tempered glass and light can be efficiently converted to electricity by using an anti-reflection coating.
- The clear anodized aluminium alloy frames are robust and corrosion resistant.
- Bypass diode minimizes power decrease caused by shade.