Powerful and compact! Pre-wired and tested!
This Four Star Solar inverter system will produce 3,600 watts of 120VAC sinewave energy for your home, cabin or RV. These power centers come with all the necessary balance of system components installed and pre-wired to get your system up and running as quickly and safely as possible. Keep an eye on your system with the OutBack Mate monitoring and control system that comes with the unit.
This particular system is built with a MidNite E-panel to help organize components and wiring connections in a small footprint, allowing for more placement opportunities. The 125 amp disconnecting box that is the E-panel has a left-hinged door but feel free to call one of our excellent sales technicians at 1-800-472-1142 for alternate configurations or parts.
The GTFX inverters from OutBack provide the benefits of having a grid-tied system while having the independence of an off-grid system. This inverter charges your battery bank first then feeds excess energy back to the grid ensuring you are always prepared incase the power goes out.
Saves you time and money.
Buying pre-wired systems from Four Star Solar allows us to pass the savings on to you, and saves you valuable time putting the unit together. These systems are great for off-grid applications; add a battery bank and charge controller for a great battery backup system.
- 2 year warranty on inverter / 5 year warranty on charge controller and build
- Simple, Safe Installation
- System Monitor Gives Instant Status and "Percent of Full" Battery info
- Attractive White Powder Coated Box with Easy to See Front Facing Controls
- Additional Breaker Space for DIN Rail or Surface Mount Breakers for Optional Equipment
- Inverter Bypass Switch Allows Choice of Generator / Grid or Inverter Output
- Easy to Connect Color Coded Buss Bars for AC and DC Connections
- Multiple Available Knockouts for Conduit Attachments
- Single System Grounding Point
- Clearly Labeled Connection Points for AC and DC Input and Output
- Fully Assembled and Tested by Experienced Factory Trained Technicians