This pre-wired and tested Radian Inverter System is unique to the renewable energy market because it combines both off-grid and grid-tie capabilities into one piece of equipment. As with any grid-tied system, it will allow you to sell excess power that your solar panels generate back to the utility company, but youll also have the added security of a back up system.
Note that this Outback Radian power center includes AC breakers and bus bars to expand an existing single Radian power center. Add this to any of our standard Outback GS8048A or GS4048A power centers for a dual Radian system.
The 8,000-watt Radian Inverter Center will:
- Protect you from utility power outages.
- Give you a return on your investment with its grid-tied net-metering capabilities (in areas where grid-tied power and net metering programs are available).
- Be expandable. Up to 10 Radian Inverters can be connected in parallel for up to 80,000 watts of power.
- Give you the choice of starting out with an off-grid system and expand it to use its grid-tied capabilities, if a utility company is accessible, or vice versa.
- Be simple, easy and safe to install.
Call us at (1-800-472-1142) to find out if this solar power system is right for you. Unbound Solar will custom design any system to match your particular application.
- Simple, safe installation
- Clearly labeled connection points for AC and DC input and output.
- Fully assembled and tested by experienced factory trained technicians.
- All required internal cables, connectors, brackets, and breakers.
- A safe 100% NEC compliant design.
- Ability to expand up to 80,000 watts.
- Inverter: 28 x 16 x 8.7” (71.1 x 40.6 x 22.2 cm)
- Load Center: 17" X 16" X 8 1/2"
- Charge controller: 14.87” x 5.95” x 4” (41.3 x 14 x 10 cm) - (H x W x D)