This poly-crystalline 208-watt module features 12.8% module efficiency, providing outstanding balance between size/ weight and power/performance. Using breakthrough technology perfected by Sharps 45 years of research and development, these modules use an advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency.
Ideal for grid-connected systems and designed to withstand rigorous operating conditions, Sharps ND-208U1 modules offer maximum power output per square foot of solar array.
- High-power module (208W) using 155mm square polycrystalline silicon solar cells with 12.8% module conversion efficiency
- Sharp’s advanced surface texturing process increases light absorption and efficiency while providing a more subdued,“natural” look
- Bypass diode minimizes the power drop caused by shade
- White tempered glass, EVA resin, and a weatherproof film, plus aluminum frame for extended outdoor use
- UL Listings: UL1703, cUL
- Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
- Solder-coated grid results in high fill factor performance under low light conditions.