The LPU version of the KD210 solar panel is just another example of their commitment to quality and improvement. It is identical to the KD210GX-LP except that the frame depth is now 1.8 inches ( vs. 1.4 inches) and it supports a greater snow load. New frame technology allows for end mounting under 2400 Pa (50 psf) and traditional side of frame mounting under 5400 Pa (113 psf).
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. This superior approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process, producing modules with the industrys tightest power tolerance, promising high quality and efficiency.
- New frame technology allows for an increased snow load with
- end mounting under 2400 Pa (50 psf) and traditional mounting
- under 5400 Pa (113 psf)
- Strong, sturdy aluminum box frame
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized finish
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections