The LPU version of the KD185 solar panel is just another example of their commitment to quality and improvement. It is the same as the KD185GX-LP except that the frame depth is now 1.8 inches, vs 1.4 inches. Kyocera’s new frame technology allows for end mounting of under 50 pounds per square foot (2400 Pa) and traditional side of frame mounting under 113 per square foot (5400 Pa).
Kyocera manufactures and assembles solar cells and modules at its own worldwide production sites using a true vertical integration process. Their approach gives Kyocera complete control over every step of the manufacturing process. Kyocera’s modules have the industrys tightest power tolerance and, therefore, provide high quality and efficiency.
- New frame technology allows for end mounting under 50 pounds per square foot (2400 Pa) and traditional mounting under 113 pounds per square foot (5400 Pa)
- Strong, sturdy aluminum box frame
- UV stabilized and sleek black anodized frame
- Supported by all major mounting structure manufacturers
- Proven junction box technology
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners and quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe & quick connections