Kyocera 250W Solar Module
The Kyocera 250 watt solar panel is composed of polycrystalline cells and surrounded with a black anodized aluminum frame. This panel is built to last in harsh conditions including places with high winds and large amounts of snow accumulation. This panel includes locking plug-in connectors and a IP65 junction box.
The Kyocera KD250GX solar module is NEC 2008 compliant for UL 1703, IS0 9001 compliant, ISO 14001 compliant, and registered and certified in Class C IEC 61215HIGH. This panel comes with a 10-year workmanship and 25-year limited power output warranty.
- UV stabilized, aesthetically pleasing black anodized frame
- Supported by major mounting structure manufacturers
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with 12 AWG PV wire to work with transformerless inverters
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections