With built-in quality, proven superior field performance, and a tight power tolerance, Unbound Solar is proud to offer the Kyocera KD240GX-LPB polycrystalline solar panel. The module’s black anodized frame makes it an enticing option for architects, homeowners and business owners interested in curb appeal. The module’s sturdy structure makes it the right choice if harsh weather conditions are a major concern.
Kyocera is a trusted name that has been in the renewable energy field for over 35 years. Known for their quality and continuous commitment to improvement, they warranty their modules for 20 years.
The KD240GX-LPB can be used for a variety of applications including:
Microwave / Radio repeater stations
Electrification of villages in remote areas
Power source for summer vacation homes
Emergency communication systems
Water quality and environmental data monitoring systems
Pumping systems for irrigation, rural water supplies and livestock watering
* Recreational vehicles and sailboat charging systems
Call us at (1-800-472-1142 to speak to a technician. We’ll help you design the best system possible whatever your application may be.
- 60-cell polycrystalline module
- Black anodized frame
- Supported by most major mounting structure manufacturers
- Built for safe installation
- Tight power tolerance +5/-3%
- Compatible with Enphase Energy Microinverters
- Easily accessible grounding points on all four corners for fast installation
- Proven junction box technology with PV Wire
- Quality locking plug-in connectors to provide safe and quick connections
- UL and cUL listed
- NEC 2008 Compliant
- Conforms to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001