The Enphase IQ System Controller 2 connects the home to grid power, IQ Batteries, and solar PV with support for IQ8 Microinverters.
It provides microgrid interconnection device (MID) functionality by automatically detecting and seamlessly transitioning the home energy system from grid power to backup power in the event of a grid failure. It consolidates interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlines grid independent capabilities of PV, storage, and generator installations by providing a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications.
When paired with a dedicated IQ Load Controller, homeowners have the ability to prioritize and direct power to critical loads in the event of a grid outage.
The IQ System Controller 2 is a part of the Enphase complete storage and backup system.
- Connects to the load or service equipment side of the main panel
- Supports whole home and partial home backup
- Provides seamless transition to backup
- Includes neutral-forming transformer for 120/240V backup operation
- Up to 200A main breaker support
- NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure
- Compatible with IQ8-Series and IQ7-Series microinverters
- Ten-year limited warranty